I know I’m a broken record, but ohmigod am I tired. I should be in bed so hopefully I won’t be too verbose about this stuff.
- As much as I love nail polish, I tend to avoid nail art and glitter polish because it’s such a pain to take off. But then I found this tip to remove even the most stubborn nail polish and I’m pretty excited about it. I haven’t tried it yet, but I will.
- I didn’t watch any of Justin Timberweek on Jimmy Fallon, but I saw a bunch of clips on YouTube. The barbershop quartet version of “SexyBack” is my favorite. (Side note: The 20/20 Experience is awesome! It’s probably my favorite JT record if only because it doesn’t have a single song that I want to skip.)
- My beloved Lizzie Bennet Diaries is wrapping up. (Side note: the most recent episode is ah-may-zing! If I had the time I would watch it over and over and over.) But on the plus side, they’re going to put out a DVD box set. I haven’t supported the Kickstarter yet because I can’t remember my password, but I will.
- HelloGiggles posted a link on Tumblr to this piece on FlavorWire. Literary cakes, are you kidding me? Two of my favorite things in one fabulous package 🙂
- And while at FlavorWire my attention was grabbed by this piece on 10 books guaranteed to make you cry. I think I’ve read half of the books on the list and they all made me cry (and most of them made me cry a lot).