Crap, it’s late. I’ll have to keep it short if I want to get this posted in May (which I do).
- Read every day. Still going strong with this resolution. Yay!
- Blog every day. See above 🙂
- Exercise every day. Yeah, no. I spent most of this month sitting on my ass with the occasional walk in 80+ degree weather with my mom or trip to the driving range with my parents.
- Brush my teeth twice every day. Yeah, no. On days when I couldn’t be bothered to shower brushing my teeth felt like too much work.
- Break out of my comfort zone. Yeah, no. I realized the other day that I am scared (what I am scared of is as yet undetermined) and that the fear has kind of paralyzed me. This is why I will spend five hours sitting in my living room listening to podcasts and thinking about the five million other things I should be doing but never actually do any of those five million things. It’s also why I’ve only applied for two freaking jobs in five months even though I really, really, really want to move back up north.
The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? I hope that’s what I was doing in acknowledging my fear above. We’ll see though, won’t we?
P.S. The Friday list is postponed until tomorrow. This was more important.