I planned to listen to The Neighbourhood while writing this post, but I happened to notice the clock right before I came upstairs and it was 11:11, so I’m listening to “Konstantine” on vinyl instead 🙂
Hilariously, I was shown an ad for The Neighbourhood’s record before that video started playing on YouTube, so I guess I’ll listen to it after all. Anyways, on to the list.
- In sad news, Matt Smith is leaving Doctor Who 😦 He may be my least favorite Doctor in the rebooted series, but I still love him. Also, I missed most of season 7.2 (since I got rid of cable) and it’s not on Netflix yet. What am I going to do?
- Okay, the Matt Smith thing is depressing and I need to cheer up. I know, here’s a video of a kitten eating watermelon. Mmm, watermelon. (Also, my cousin has one of those cats with a smooshed face, but I never noticed that it literally has no profile. Thanks for making my cousin’s cat freaky, Jezebel.)
- Is this the greatest photoshop ever? I think it may be.
- Have I ever mentioned that I love Hanson? Because I legitimately and unironically love Hanson. I don’t love beer, but I might have to get my hands on MMMhops. (Also, I’ve never seen them live, but they’re playing the TLA in Philly in November. I want to go to there.)
- It appears I’m a sucker for videos mashing up Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky” with TV footage. Cases in point: this Soul Train mashup and this Mad Men mashup. (And I’ve never seen a second of Mad Men but may have seen a little Soul Train when I was younger.)
- Finally, more cute stuff. This puppy who doesn’t want to wake up is basically me in the morning, minus the tickling. That’s actually a good thing, though, since the last time someone tickled me to get me out of bed I whacked my face into the corner of my dresser. I still have a scar on my left eyebrow.
The picking-out-links process took WAY too long. Whoops.