I very nearly forgot that today was the last day of the month. Something just reminded me though so, thanks, mysterious memory-jogging something.
- Read every day. If there’s one thing I manage to do every day, it’s read. That’s a very small accomplishment, but it’s an accomplishment nonetheless, so yay.
- Blog every day. This is pretty much the only other thing I manage to do every day.
- Exercise every day. I did basically the opposite of this; can I give myself bizarro world credit? Yeah, I didn’t think so.
- Brush my teeth every day. This should be easy to do, but my deep-seated hatred of all things related to oral hygiene makes it hard.
- Break out of my comfort zone. Yeah, I’m still scared, so this hasn’t been particularly high on my daily to-do lists. Apparently acknowledging my problem wasn’t enough to motivate me.
I basically could’ve repeated May’s month in review verbatim (and believe you me, I was tempted to because my nails are too long and typing is physically uncomfortable – yes, I could cut my nails, but I don’t want to). That’s not really a good thing, is it? Oh well, all I can do is try to improve in July.