My insomnia is making me tired (if only I believed that would help me sleep) so I doubt I’ll have a lot to say about these things. Nothing too serious this week because I don’t feel like it 🙂
- Here’s a handy BuzzFeed list of things forbidden by the Bible. Who knew my ripped jeans were unholy? (Wow, I didn’t see the terrible pun until I wrote that. Not getting rid of it, though.)
- According to BuzzFeed, my favorite book says something terrible about me. How about you?
- Speaking of my favorite book, there’s finally a trailer for Austenland! So stoked for this movie.
- Have you ever wondered what Jay-Z’s 99 problems actually are? Wonder no more with these charming illustrations.
- This picture of galaxies tearing each other apart looks like a space penguin. A space penguin! I want space penguins in the next Doctor Who series.
- Speaking of penguins, this Zoo With Roy photoshop delights me to no end. (No, I’m not telling you what it is, just click the link.)
- Speaking of BBC shows, these pictures of Benedict Cumberbatch on Top Gear are adorable. I could stare at that GIF for hours.
- The San Diego Padres have vegetable gardens in Petco Park. That is beyond awesome.
- Finally, congratulations to the genius behind this Sesame Street-“Get Lucky” mash-up. Bonus points for the inclusion of Super Grover 🙂