This was me when I heard that Cliff Lee was scratched from tomorrow’s start with a stiff neck:
Is he really hurt? Is he being traded? Waaa! Why do I let baseball trade season stress me out? It’s not like I don’t have a billion things that actually affect me that are stressing me out. For example, this week was pretty shitty even before there was upsetting (and ominous?) Cliff Lee news. So with that in mind today’s list is full of things that make me smile.
- One thing that has gotten me through this week is listening to “Blurred Lines” on repeat. But I’m not going to link to either of the official videos. Rather, I’m linking to Bill Clinton “singing” it and Vampire Weekend covering it.
- BuzzFeed put together a list of 90s songs that are instant mood-boosters. (Except for the couple of songs on the list that I LOATHE. Looking at you, “Steal My Sunshine.”)
- Pictures of English bulldogs? Pictures of English bulldogs.
- A few weeks ago I linked to a video of a kitten eating watermelon, so here’s a video of a puppy eating watermelon.
- Good news! According to BuzzFeed, I am Hermione Granger. Woohoo!
And I just jumped on Twitter looking for more on Cliff Lee only to see that the Phillies just signed a Cuban pitcher I never heard of. Cool?