My goal for today was to stay awake in the hopes that I’d be able to sleep tonight. But then I ate lunch while watching a movie and promptly fell asleep for five or six hours. So guess who won’t be sleeping tonight. At least I stayed awake while the contractor was at my house. (House update: they still don’t know what caused the damage and, therefore, haven’t done anything to fix it. This is going to drag on forever; I can feel it.) I turned to my buddy the Internet to cheer me up 🙂
- I was asleep when news broke that the Phillies designated Delmon Young for assignment. I wish I could’ve seen Twitter’s reaction.
- I don’t know how I was late on this, but ohmigod the teaser trailer for Sherlock season three. Want more Sherlock now.
- To wrap up my The O.C. anniversary celebration, here’s a supercut of Sandy Cohen giving relationship advice. Hey, I just watched one of those episodes last night!
- You would think that someone who doesn’t actually sleep at night would watch late night talk shows, but you’d be wrong. Thankfully, I have Jezebel to tell me about Jimmy Fallon’s rapping Brian Williams sketches. My middle school dance loving heart appreciates the selections of “Good Vibrations” and “Bust a Move.”
- Have you seen the clips from the Colbert Report episode that was supposed to feature Daft Punk? You must watch them. You must! There’s angry Stephen Colbert, there’s “Get Lucky,” there’s “Blurred Lines” – the whole thing is amazing.