Such a nerd. But it’s great 🙂
- If anyone wanted to buy me the Whip It and Beat It tea towels on this list, I’d really appreciate it. I also wouldn’t say no to the portion control pasta strainers.
- The coffee, books, and rain hoodie on this list is also super awesome. (This is my life: finding cool shit on the Internet that I cannot afford to buy.)
- I discovered BabyLit books several years ago. (Don’t tell anyone, but I’m going to give my baby niece the Pride & Prejudice and Jane Eyre books.) I really love the idea of a BabyLit version of Fight Club.
- I laughed my ass off at these books renamed in the style of Upworthy headlines.
- Have you ever wondered how one goes about actually reading a book in the Library of Congress? I have. Well, wonder no more.
- I want to make fun of the fact that the British have a television awards show that gives out an award for Best TV Detective, but Benedict Cumberbatch won and provided the world with this adorable acceptance video so I’m finding it hard to be snarky. Also enjoy the video from Matt Smith, which is so cute that I’ll forgive him for recording it in portrait mode.
Told ya I’m a giant nerd.