I’m actively ignoring the Olympics this year because fuck Russia. It isn’t hard for me to do that since I don’t care about the Olympics under the best of circumstances, but it’s good to have some Internet distractions up my sleeve 🙂
- I’ve worried for years that I’m a slow reader, but this reading speed test says that I read 42% faster than the national average. Hooray!
- You know the world is jonesing for baseball when President Obama mentioning Mike Trout in a speech is considered newsworthy by MLB.com. (Also, yay Mike Trout!)
- I keep trying to imagine what the Sherlock’s Study-scented candle on this list smells like; someone buy it for me. I wouldn’t say no to the Winter at Hogwarts and Little Women candles, either.
- Cuteness overload: a panda romping in the snow at the Toronto Zoo.
- Cuteness meltdown: Benedict Cumberbatch on Sesame Street!!!!!!!! (There are not enough exclamation marks in the world.) Bonus cute: the video of Tom Hiddleston and Cookie Monster that’s linked in the comments on Jezebel. (How had I never seen that before??) I die. I’m dead. My ovaries exploded from the cuteness.
Side note: none of the embedded YouTube videos are showing up for me anymore. I think Safari may have died of cuteness as well. I hope you guys can watch those videos because you really should.